A Vibrant Club – CFUW Wolfville!
- Held 53rd Annual Book Sale – another success in spite of a pandemic
- Participated in Acadia’s December 6 Event in Remembrance of Ecole Polytechnique Students.
- Tangibly supported Chrysalis House (a women’s shelter) as our International Women’s Day Project.
- Liaised with and made an Award to Acadia Women’s & Gender Studies.
- Made another special donation to CFUW Charitable Trust for Aboriginal Women’s Award recently established by CFUW Wolfville.
- Participated again in National Initiative re Violence against Women and Girls (causes and solutions) through our Issues Group.
- Interest groups very active during the past year—Book Discussion, Book Exchange, Bridge, Creative Writing, History and Traditions, Scrabble, Theater
- Community donations included Annapolis Valley Regional Library, the Flower Cart, Annapolis Valley Music Festival, Acadia S.M.I.L.E Program, Wolfville Food Bank & Kings Kikima Grannies (Kenya program)
- Community outreach programs – romance novels to Port Williams Health Auxiliary, children’s’ books to Wolfville, Berwick, and Kingston Food Banks.
- Hosts for Atlantic Regional Conference, September 28-29, 2018
- 80th Anniversary for CFUW Wolfville – established in 1938